Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mail To: Baldwin County Court

I am writing today to request proof of marriage for my paternal great grandparents. Because I am not sure of her birth, I will inquire first of his county seat of Milledgeville, Baldwin County GA. These African American Ancestors raised my grandfather in Milledgeville. He was born in 1921; so it seems that the reasonable course of action would be to secure his birth certificate, and look for a marriage certificate for the couple in the year prior.

Baldwin County Probate Court
121 Wilkinson Street
Suite 109
Milledgeville, GA 31061

birth certificates begin in 1855

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Autumn,

I just read your post/blog and I like it!

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I would be interested in discussing any African Ancestored related research ideas you may have.

Contact me at geder(dot)genealogy(at)gmail.com

Peace,
"Guided by the Ancestors"